Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:23 PM EDT
whats a Ishveck (sp?) AK74 5.45 Bakelite worth?

thanks
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

thanks

I bought two of them in VG+ condition for $15 apiece at Knob Creek last weekend.    I don't remember what K-VAR was selling them for, but I know it was more than that.  FSU Connections in England has them brand-new for $42 apiece, plus shipping.

HTH!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

I bought two of them in VG+ condition for $15 apiece at Knob Creek last weekend.    I don't remember what K-VAR was selling them for, but I know it was more than that.  FSU Connections in England has them brand-new for $42 apiece, plus shipping.

HTH!

thats all over the board....pricewise

i can get a few for $19 apiece, should i snatch them up?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#3]
19 is a pretty good deal if they are in good shape. K-var sold them for 29 several monthes back. I'd say get them. I have 1 izhevsk and 3 tulas, always on the look-out for more.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I would say 20-30 depending on condition, Tula vs. Izhmash, etc....

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would say 20-30 depending on condition, Tula vs. Izhmash, etc....

their both Izhmash's....I picked up 4 from the same guy at a show for the same price
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top