Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:46:58 PM EDT
I suppose this has been asked and answered hundreds of times already.  I did a 30-day search and didn't see anything.  Anyway...

I just picked up a SAM-5 and would like to get a couple mags.  Will the steel SAR-3 mags from Inter Ordnance work?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#1]
No not in a sam-5 You need these

www.k-var.com/product.asp?0=202&1=204&3=12
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I suppose this has been asked and answered hundreds of times already.  I did a 30-day search and didn't see anything.  Anyway...

I just picked up a SAM-5 and would like to get a couple mags.  Will the steel SAR-3 mags from Inter Ordnance work?

I just bought one also,how do you like it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:46:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just bought one also,how do you like it?

So far so good.  I put fifty rounds of Winchester White Box through the rifle right after I bought it and experienced no problems.  The trigger is a little rough and was actually worse after shooting the rifle a few times.  I'll pull the gun apart and stone the trigger and see what that does.  Plan "B" is to get a Red Star trigger.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top