Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 10:49:24 PM EDT
Hey everyone!

I have a question about AK47 magazines (7.62mm X 39mm). I just purchased a Yugo Krinkov kit from Ohio Rapid Fire and I want to get some top quality magazines for this gun. Obviously some Magazines are better than others, so my question is:

For THIS GUN, (Yugo 7.62mm Krinkov...does it matter?!?! ) what are some of the best magazines you can recommend to me? I plan on getting 8-10 Mags. How are those "Waffle" mags in the Krinks? Or what other type of AK magazine has a durable finish? Long Lasting?

Thanks for all your help.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.  Ive had a bit of a probelm inserting them in a WASR-10 but that shouldnt be the probelm with yours the Yugos make great Rifles.  Don't buy the cheap imation Promags they dont feed right.  The polish also have a 7.62 ploymer mag that is really good if you can find them they have seemed to disapeared over the last couple of months.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.

I like my weith Syrup      mmmmm  Waffle's  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to K-var.com they have them for a good price they also have the 40 waffles and that would look awesome in your M92 Kirnk
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Bulgie waffle mags are the best there is.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.   Ive had a bit of a probelm inserting them in a WASR-10 but that shouldnt be the probelm with yours the Yugos make great Rifles. Don't buy the cheap imation Promags they dont feed right.  The polish also have a 7.62 ploymer mag that is really good if you can find them they have seemed to disapeared over the last couple of months.

It's not your gun it's the mag , they are known to fit real tight , just have to sand alittle !!!
Had the same problems with my sa-m7 , AND THAT'S NO SHITTY WEAPON !!!
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top