Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/10/2021 12:10:13 PM EDT
I just got the in stock notification. I have never seen or used one myself so I don’t know how they stack up against the usual suspects. Might be good for the US parts count.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just got the in stock notification. I have never seen or used one myself so I don’t know how they stack up against the usual suspects. Might be good for the US parts count.
View Quote

They quietly increased their price from just under $30 to just under $45....
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
They are excellent magazines (even if Rob Ski managed to get one of their followers stuck). However, I don’t think I would buy one for $44.99, when they were $25 about 5 years ago. That’s a massive price increase since the last time they were available. Their appeal used to be an affordable, US-made magazine that was (arguably) near the quality and durability of a Circle 10. If I’m paying that much though, I’ll buy a Circle 10.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 2:38:49 AM EDT
[#3]
They are really nice mags but I got 20 for $27 each a year ago. PSA mags are as good for $25 so I can't justify the price increase either as much as I appreciate them bringing quality magazines to the market.
Link Posted: 11/12/2021 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
When they came out they were a fairly functional clone of the Bulgarian waffles but at $45 a throw, you may as well just get the Bulgarian ones.

The PSA waffles are pretty close at $25 too, just without the spine reinforcement.  And they have colors!
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top