User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2018 5:09:24 PM EDT
At Natchez Shooters Supplies.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't concentrate.  I know there are words in your post but all I can focus on is your avatar ...
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]
For real.  I tried to scan and saw Natchez, so I think I'm out anyway.  No sales to Georgia from Natchez.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#3]
they want like $20 to ship 15... lol, not exactly a great deal
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they want like $20 to ship 15... lol, not exactly a great deal
View Quote
Where do you live? 15 gets me $13 for shipping, which works out to 5.88 per mag. I bought ten for the same shipping rate at 6.33 per mag. Great deal either way, I rather buy these than MOE Magpuls for twice the price.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where do you live? 15 gets me $13 for shipping, which works out to 5.88 per mag. I bought ten for the same shipping rate at 6.33 per mag. Great deal either way, I rather buy these than MOE Magpuls for twice the price.
View Quote
Arizona... shipping for 25 was $20.95.... they had a 10% off coupon mid last week which I used... basically made shipping $7.95... 133.23 for 25 shipped

oh, and I TOTALLY agree on magpuls. I love the magpul Gen 3's, but moe ak magpuls? I'm not paying $9-$10 when I get these for $5! and I actually think the Tapcos are a bit sturdier. Tapco has made some crappy stuff, but their AK mags are actually pretty damn good as range mags. I'm up to 36 of them now lol.... My only complaint is that I wish it wasn't JUST the FDE ones on sale. I want more of those "fakelite" orange ones as well for that price. Or even the black. 34 of he 36 I have are all the FDE due to them being so cheap compared to the other colors
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#6]
promo code good through the 7th gives free shipping over $99.99

FS180305
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top