Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2015 10:22:06 PM EDT
Hey, AK74 Bakelite mags are back in stock at Aimsurplus...jump they go quick. picked up a couple last time love them.

edit to fix the all caps. Notice none of the other threads are in all caps? dryflash3
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Grabbed a few. Those are hard to come by.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
$49.95 each, they better guarantee 1MOA accuracy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Have another vendor that has 30 round Russian Bakelite 5.45 mags?

Link Posted: 1/3/2015 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  It's just that  I got in the 5.45 game a very long time ago.  Just makes my collection worth that much more.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a hard time justifying more 74 mags
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:37:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No.  It's just that  I got in the 5.45 game a very long time ago.  Just makes my collection worth that much more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As did I... I miss the days of 4 surplus mags pouched and shipped for $12. But I need some 30 round Russian bakelite mags too.

Link Posted: 1/6/2015 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#7]
More than I'd like to pay, but if you're the guy saying $50 is too much this year you'll still be thinking so when they are $100 next year. If AIM's prices are creeping up, that should tell you something. I used to buy those East German AK74 mag pouches with four mags, EG sling, cleaning, and the pouch included for 20 dollars from AA-OK. I must have had 40 of those magazines. I experimented with some of them, painting and dying them to try to make them black since black AK74 magazines were extremely difficult to find in those days. Eventually sold them all when I sold my SAR-2.

If I only knew then what I know now. I'm buying the shit out of this Russian stuff, even if it puts other projects on hold.
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I was aware of these coming in 3 months ago from the importer.The price on these from the importer most likely was high this time,which is why probably no one else bought them for resale.Not much profit involved.
I would guess AIM is not making a huge profit off these,but still purchased them to make available to the AK buying market.
Don't forget shipping costs were included in the price which was factored in the selling price.So,fiqure your paying around $42.00 +/- each per mag on the average.IMO.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#9]
New eg mags in the factory paper stuffed into surplus pouches at 6 bucks a mag.  If I only knew.  And no, not for sale.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is the one mag I got from AIM, looked pretty minty to me, still had graphite on the spring.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish I would have gotten a Tula mag in my 5 pack... but they were all minty.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
In Afghan attire
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

In Afghan attire

http://i.imgur.com/g4BM8Yd.jpg
View Quote
nice 74

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#14]
<snip> If you want to trade, take it to the EE.

Buying, selling, trades are not allowed in forum posts. See the Coc.

I don't care if you joking or not. dryflash3
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top