Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2012 6:46:41 AM EDT
First off....I just ordered a Polish Tantal 5.45x39. This will be only my THIRD AK so far, and first 5.45x39. I ordered 2 crates of ammo (AMMO) for this rifle to play with. I've also ordered 4 Bulgarian mags with a pouch from RGuns.....and damn the mags are expensive!

Second....since more is usually better....how are these mags? HERE and HERE

My experience with high capacity mags has been rather poor....40rd AR mags primarily, but my experience with drums has been good.

Figured I would request info from more experienced folks prior to spending hard earned money on potential paper weights.
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 7:00:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
First off....I just ordered a Polish Tantal 5.45x39. This will be only my THIRD AK so far, and first 5.45x39. I ordered 2 crates of ammo (AMMO) for this rifle to play with. I've also ordered 4 Bulgarian mags with a pouch from RGuns.....and damn the mags are expensive!

My experience with high capacity mags has been rather poor....40rd AR mags primarily, but my experience with drums has been good.

Figured I would request info from more experienced folks prior to spending hard earned money on potential paper weights.

cant go wrong with Circle 10's but the second one you have listed is for a AK47 not the AK74
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 7:12:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

cant go wrong with Circle 10's but the second one you have listed is for a AK47 not the AK74

have both.....figured why not bundle my questions.

kinda pricey, but cant hurt to have a couple laying around for when my steel targets start talkin shit again. haha
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 7:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

have both.....figured why not bundle my questions.

kinda pricey, but cant hurt to have a couple laying around for when my steel targets start talkin shit again. haha

HA...gotcha. I have a dozen or so of the AK47 ones and I have to say that they're awesome. Never once had a problem. To me, they are kinda like the Pmag of the AK world
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top