Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2007 4:52:02 AM EDT
get this you ready....
....$139 not including shipping.  I might have been able to get away w/ less but the list price was $119 and the ad had been up for 6 hours before I jumped on it and once I saw it I emailed the guy and offered to pay $20 extra b/c IMO it's a hell of a deal.  I do not know the headstamp at this time but will fill ya in on all the details when it gets here.  He's gotta mail me back w/ how much shipping is and other small details.  w00t w00t!!!111!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 5:47:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope it's a legit deal and not just some bogus scam!  

Awesome find if it's legit.  I've shot some nasty looking Chinese stuff that had gotten wet at some point in it's past, and still got 100% of them to pop.  Seems like good stuff to me.  Imagine if it's sealed, fresh steel core, how much money you just made...  sell a couple hundred rounds and get all your money back!  

Link Posted: 2/16/2007 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hope it's a legit deal and not just some bogus scam!  

Awesome find if it's legit.  I've shot some nasty looking Chinese stuff that had gotten wet at some point in it's past, and still got 100% of them to pop.  Seems like good stuff to me.  Imagine if it's sealed, fresh steel core, how much money you just made...  sell a couple hundred rounds and get all your money back!  

ya I'm kinda leary but the guy seems legit so far.

One case is 1100 rounds which is in the box it came in, unopened and the other is 600 rounds which was opened and then sealed back up.

stay tuned.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Just got 1700 rounds of Chinese 7.62X39 for......  

What a coincidence...it just so happens that at the very same moment I found out that I hate you!
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#4]
well I didn't get it...I was going to mail the payment out today til I just got an email from the seller who backed out on the deal .  I'm guessing he figured out what he was sitting on and wanted to ask more.  Not really sure but I'm sorta pissed...we entered an agreement and then he backed out.  Oh well...better luck next time
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, atleast he backed out before you sent payment!  It could have been a lot worse.

Link Posted: 2/16/2007 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hey, atleast he backed out before you sent payment!  It could have been a lot worse.

I would have been super pissed then
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#7]
post bad feedback for him about backing out of the deal. he offered it for a set price, then backed out, thats fraud . it may save someone getting taken by him down the road
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I really doubt you can get him on fraud since the value did not exceed $500.00.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
post bad feedback for him about backing out of the deal. he offered it for a set price, then backed out, thats fraud . it may save someone getting taken by him down the road

It wasn't on the EE.  Secondly no money exchanged hands so I'm not gonna go out of my way to burn this guy.  
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top