Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 1:46:08 PM EDT
I saw that Cabela's gives you free "dry boxes" with Wolf 7.62 x 39.  What do the dry boxes look like?  Are they plastic or steel, Wolf brand or military surplus?  Is the ammo packed loose?  Thanks.

HighSpeedSteel
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#1]
They are green plastic, stackable.  About the size of a 50 cal box If I remeber correctly.  The ammo I got was in the regualr 20rd boxes, which where encased in plastic.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
the same boxes walmart sells for about $7.99 each.  they come in white, green, orange and cammo.  i bet they come in black too.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The dry boxes are much bigger than a .50 caliber box.  Approx. 11" H x 12" L  x 7 1/2" W
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
well the order i just got from them were the plastic dry boxes, they have a sticky back foam seal that you have to install your self, the dry boxes i got a few months ago were the metal .50 cal military ammo boxes. the plastic ones are bigger
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top