Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 2:05:12 PM EDT
I just received my Romy kit from TAPCO with the tan furniture set, but I'm looking for a fixed/rigid plastic stock to match the rest of my tan furniture.  I've seen the O.D. and black sets from dealers such as Florida Gun Works, but I'm having no luck with tan.  Any suggestions on where to look?  It seems that everything else is available in tan including the U.S. made waffle mags.

-WRM
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:34:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Krylon my friend.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Global trades had them a month or so ago...

Tan grip with a splash of Krylon...

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Avoid doing buisness with  Florida Gun Works...Almost as bad as JOEKEN
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Joeken is not as bad as Florida Gun Works. At least you can call Joe, and I see him at gunshows out here in the desert! I've bought several items from Joeken and I have never had any problems that weren't resolved.

Florida Gunworks on the other hand, doesn't even list a phone number, and you can take that as a big warning sign! The only thing I use them for, is to look at pictures of things I'm interested in, then laugh at their prices and buy from someone else!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top