Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 8:47:56 PM EDT
hey all i am looking for someone to remove the rivits from my 47 and 74 kits. i need the rivits removed from the trigger guards and barrel trunions. i also need the barrel pins removed on both kits. does anyone offer this service for a reasonable price?

thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located? You might try asking your question in the hometown forum on this board.  I'm sure there's probably someone near you that could help you out at little to no cost.... otherwise, your possibly looking at $60 shipping both ways for 2 rifles.  Heck, for $60 you could buy the tools you need to do it yourself.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:05:05 AM EDT
[#2]
785 each way in a usps flat rate box amywhere in the us
but i dont know of anyone who offers this
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Email sent.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on, its no fun unless you do it yourself. Its pretty easy to do. Try it you might like it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
email sent with info
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
cabhammer will press out your pin and barrel for $15 plus shipping.if you are doing 1 build this is the cheapest way to go and he does a great job.email is  [email protected].
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top