Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/9/2006 2:23:55 PM EDT
Where can I find them reasonably cheap?

This is a pistol, right?  Are there certain rules/regulations to building one (FFL required for reciever, short barrel tax stamp)?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Reasonably cheap?  Maybe EE.  I've seen them between $525 and up (yugo krinks).  Bulgy krinks go for big bucks now.  Good luck in your search.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok i'm not sure I understand your ? but i'll try to explain what I think your asking
Some of people make krinks into pistols but they are set up to be built into a SBR .
least amount to shell out for a krink parts kit will probably be $525 to $575 for a Yugo I was trying to sell a Bulgarian 5.45 a short time back for $600 and had a couple people said they would take it then never came with the $ would be a great SBR kind of a waste to make a gun like that into a pistol.  
If you make it into a SBR you will get to pay a $200 tax stamp for that gun
If you want a pistol you might look into a AMD-65, or DPH Arms had pistol kits not to long ago
And yes if you buy a complete rec then you will need to have it sent to your ffl.
hope that clears things up
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top