Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2005 2:39:30 PM EDT
Ok I give up.  Its time to ask for help and pictures.  Anyone have a link on where these pins go in the Yugo underfolder?
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 3:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Just what I needed.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the information. I thought that was the way it went together, but its nice to be sure.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:01:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That assembly page was awesome.  Happen to have one on a Bulgarian or Russian side folder?
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats what I used when I put together my underfolder.  Made it real simple.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:53:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, no help on the side folders. I have no desire to take one back apart and reassemble. The push button spring is no fun.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#7]
That link is great, cuz I couldn't figure this thing out for shit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I had trouble putting the pin through the locking nut. I tried everything short of pressing it in and just could not get that thing to start. Any Ideas?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#9]
in regards to getting the pins in, all three of them seem to be in three different sizes.  Assuming that the holes are lined up properly, I would suspect first that you may have the wrong pins in the wrong hole...an event guaranteed to get you into trouble
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#10]
very helpful here also!!!

thanks
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sorry, no help on the side folders. I have no desire to take one back apart and reassemble. The push button spring is no fun.

i cant tell you how many times that damn spring went flying!

but aside from getting your reciver cut  for a side folder,.. the hardest part is that damn spring,. but once you get it,.. your "golden",. just drop in the little pin and make sure it is sticking out of both sides of the push button shaft,..spring pressure keeps it locked in tight........after that it is just one pin for the triangle/poly folding stock.

if i cant sleep later i may bust out the 74 for a photo guide.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top