Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 5:56:31 PM EDT
What is the difference between the $100 A frame and the $120 square 12 ton press beside the obvious?  A friend and I are looking to build some kits.  Thanks

A Frame

Square Frame

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
They will both work.  I think the extra working room you get with the "H" press is nice and well worth the money...

Did you see there is a 20% off coupon for Harbor Freight right now?

ww2.harborfreightusa.com/showpage_retail.taf?pageid=214

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They will both work.  I think the extra working room you get with the "H" press is nice and well worth the money...

Thanks Quarterbore, they actually gave me 20% off my entire purchase instead of one item like the coupon states.  By the way I went with the square frame one.  Thanks again.

If anyone else wants to use the coupon they better hurry, it expires today.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Quarterbore, they actually gave me 20% off my entire purchase instead of one item like the coupon states.  By the way I went with the square frame one.  Thanks again.

Same here...   The store gave me the internet price of $119.00 on sale + 20% off  

Thanks.    I think my cost of the press including taxes was $99.00 and some change.   Savings will pay for compliance parts.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here...   The store gave me the internet price of $119.00 on sale + 20% off  

Thanks.    I think my cost of the press including taxes was $99.00 and some change.   Savings will pay for compliance parts.

Did you get the one with the Arbor plates with that one?  They only had the one with arbor plates included for $134 today when I bought mine.  Non the less, still a good deal.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top