Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 5:24:43 PM EDT
I know this has been asked a thousand times, but the deals change from day to day.

I need the following for a couple of Yugo underfolders:
G2 double hook FCG
Trigger/hammer pin retaining plate (not wire)
US made slant brake (14mm)
Screw sets

Tapco sells the G2 and pin plates for $45 plus shipping but I've seen better deals that weren't group buys but can't find them now.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]
look at midwest armory.com, he was selling G2 fcg for $26 and had some other stuff pretty cheap.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know this has been asked a thousand times, but the deals change from day to day.

I need the following for a couple of Yugo underfolders:
G2 double hook FCG
Trigger/hammer pin retaining plate (not wire)
US made slant brake (14mm)
Screw sets

Tapco sells the G2 and pin plates for $45 plus shipping but I've seen better deals that weren't group buys but can't find them now.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Best deal I've found for the G2 is Midwest Armory.com, which has them for 26.99+3.85 s/h. 30.84 for anyone. Best deal for ALL the compliance parts is DFW military gun supply, all 6 US parts for 40$.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
look at midwest armory.com, he was selling G2 fcg for $26 and had some other stuff pretty cheap.

Yeah he is the cheapest...........he's "theDukeRyan" on here.
GO HERE!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top