Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 4:57:37 PM EDT
I ordered a 7.62x39mm AKMS (PMKMS) Underfolder from Akron Armory about a month ago. Today I get a shipping notice from Dan's Sporting goods saying that my package is shipped. I look on Dan's Sporting Goods page and they have the same kits. What's up with that? Did Akron run out?!?!?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:05:39 PM EDT
[#1]
If you order from Bob (AA), Dan ships it. They work together. Both are good to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you order from Bob (AA), Dan ships it. They work together. Both are good to deal with.

Cool...

Gotta admit though, been ordering a lot of kits lately and I was starting to wonder if I ordered one and forgot.

Then I started hoping I by some stroke of luck was just getting sent some random kit by accident!
Thinking- I WON KIT LOTTERY!
Oh well...at least I get my underfolder.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#3]
We do our best to bring the "Best of the Best" to our customers.

FOUR hands are always better than TWO!

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have ordered a number of PMKMS underfolder kits from both AA and Dans.  Great results in both cases.  They make an excellent team.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Dan & Bob. All of my kits from them are excellant.

Quoted:
I have ordered a number of PMKMS underfolder kits from both AA and Dans.  Great results in both cases.  They make an excellent team.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Unless those hands are going on your old lady......hahah
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 4:55:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless those hands are going on your old lady......hahah

SEE!...GA-Tex-OZZY-AKMfl,...SEE!

Everybody is very CURTEOUS and POLITE,...Then HERE COMES THAT CRAZY FLORIDIAN!

Thanks to ALL!

PS,...You too Kev,...YOU TOO MUCH!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top