Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 9:42:22 PM EDT
Has anyone purchased the polish underfolder AK-47 kit from Global trades, it looks to be a blued finish, am I correct?
I am going to use a OOW 7.62 receiver for the build, the magazine that shiped with it seems to be wide, very tight fit.
Will this magazine not work with a OOW receiver?
I believe it is a Polish mag.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 8:48:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I had to massage the opening a little. (dremel sanding disc), or you could use a file (would take too long for me)
I took off all the sharp edges with the dremel too.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey there wichkans, I'm in Emporia, maybe we can get togather sometime, do some shooting or building?
Anyway, I'v got a Polish PMKMS kit. I'm waiting on a hesse receiver to start building it. Yes, I think it is a blued finish. The OOW receiver has some problems with it, you might want to think twice before getting one. The selectoer shaft hole is off spec. It has to be corrected or the gun will not function. Also, the receiver has only been spot heat treated. The Hesse receiver is excellent(if you can find them) The receiver comes complete w/center support, lower rails, all holes cut, and the finished receiver is fully heat treated. The only problem is they are out of stock.(JoeKen) but expect a new shipment any day. Go to joeken website and log in as "gunsnetpromo" and that will get you reduced prices. $39.99 for the hesse receiver.
Email me at [email protected]
                 OJF
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 4:28:43 AM EDT
[#3]

The only problem is they are out of stock.(JoeKen) but expect a new shipment any day.

Ahh, Joeken...that inscription will be on their tombstone.

take care,
Tec
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top