Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2003 2:05:32 PM EDT
Hey guys seen a kit a mak 90 kit for $100.00 is it easy to find a receiver for it and how much is a good receiver ? is it easy to put together ?

thants...yes I'm new to the dark side...
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Only problem is that $100 kit probably doesn't come with trunions, so that will cost ya a bit, and they're kinda scarce.  Check www.globaltrades.com for one that is correctly sized.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Steer clear of the mak90 kits; they don't have triggerguards, or front and rear trunnions. buying those parts will cost you $10.00 for the t.g., 40.00 for the f.t., and 20.00 for the r.t. so your bargain 100.00 kit is now costing $170.00 and you still don't have the receiver!
buy an AMD65 kit for $105.00, it has everything except the receiver. Centerfire has em.
                        OJF
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
stay away from centerfire system part kit.  it is a scam.  i bought one and it is all rusted and messed up.  the furniture doesn't match, the barrel is old and has no crown and very thin chrome line.  everything is wack.  i am returning it tomorrow.  too bad that i can't get the shipping charge back.  that would cost me some money to send it back.  i am pissed.

no more online purchase for me.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top