Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2016 6:49:53 PM EDT
Tried Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover for the first time, on my AR-15.  First, it removed apparently a great deal of copper fouling from the bore, and secondly, it DOESN'T SMELL!!!!!!  Couldn't bear to leave it in the clean bore as a preservatine; I used Slip2000 Gun Lube for that and for general cleaning.

HIGHLY recommended.  Poured my Barnes CR-10 down the drain and flushed thoroughly.
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 9:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a regular bottle of Bore Tech Eliminator and really liked it.

However, my biggest surprise came from a tube of Iosso. I'm still amazed by how much stuff this takes away and I bought it out of complete curiosity when I saw it at the gun store.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Tried Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover for the first time, on my AR-15.  First, it removed apparently a great deal of copper fouling from the bore, and secondly, it DOESN'T SMELL!!!!!!  Couldn't bear to leave it in the clean bore as a preservatine; I used Slip2000 Gun Lube for that and for general cleaning.
View Quote

After trying their line of cleaning products  5+ years ago, I now only use their solvents and have been EXTREMELY pleased. Cleans better than any product I've used before and no harsh smells.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

After trying their line of cleaning products  5+ years ago, I now only use their solvents and have been EXTREMELY pleased. Cleans better than any product I've used before and no harsh smells.
View Quote

I've been using it since I found it  about four – five years ago  and my experiences ever since have mirrored the above.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for bore tech eliminator
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#5]
+2 for the Eliminator. Their cleaning rods are fantastic too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:37:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Boretech is awesome!  A few years back, I ordered a bunch of different items for my first AR.  They called me to say that I ordered two different items that essentially served the same purpose.  They recommended I just get one rather than both.  First, for them to do that was impressive enough.  But, even though I had ordered online, someone called me directly to suggest that I only get one of the items requested made me into a repeat customer.  I now do not use anything else for my rifles.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top