Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:34:17 PM EDT
What do you guys store your weapon cleaning supplies in? rags, solvents, lube's etc? needs to be pretty big.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#1]
fat 50 ammo can.
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:02:53 AM EDT
[#2]
old garbage can
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 6:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one of those big-ass plastic toolboxes with a removeable tray. Most of the "hardware" goes in the tray and "soft goods" underneath. Also allows for enough room for my solvents to stand upright in the main compartment, held upright by the rest of the stuff. Little "door" compartments on the topside of the lid hold bore brushes and my MOACKS.

All I have to grab is that toolbox and my coated Dewey rod and I am m-o-b-i-l-e!!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 6:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]
As outlined above, plastic toolboxes make for excellent storage of cleaning gear, as well as spare parts and maintenance accessories.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:03:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help, a tall tool box does sound like a good idea. I am using a "gun" tackle box now but I out grew it with the ar. I will check out the toolbox idea thanks.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top