Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/22/2006 11:26:37 AM EDT
where is one place where I can purchase the heavier extractor spring and crane o-ring, along with some extra mcfarland gas rings?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
cmmginc has their bolt egress kit, this sounds like you are looking for.  you can find it under the specials section

from their site

E.G.R.E.S.S. Bolt Upgrade Kit

New E.G.R.E.S.S. Bolt Upgrade Kit. Enhanced Gas Regulation Extraction/Ejection Supplementing System is low cost bolt upgrade that aids extraction and ejection and provides a superior gas seal. Extractor and ejector springs are chrome silicon which won't take a set and provides added corrosion resistance to standard springs. The single coil gas ring provides more consistent gas pressure than conventional gas ring. The addition of the E-Ring and Mil-Spec Black Extractor Insert assures enhanced extraction performance.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:26:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you having extraction  and Gas sealing problems?  If not, I wouldn't waste your money fixing what isn't broke.

Just my opinion..  not need for a tantrum or anything.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top