Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2022 9:36:33 PM EDT
Does anyone have any input on which is the superior stripped lower?  Looking at picking a couple up, not much of a difference in pricing, but PSA has free shipping....
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You looking at the Aero milspec lower or the M4E1.  For the milspec one, i'd say its even with PSA.  Milspec is mil spec.  But the M4E1 lower offers more features than either of them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Both will work fine.  Pick by price.  Assuming you are talking standard forged lowers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Aero is just the standard gen 2 lower vs the PSA stealth lowers
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both and the Aeros have a far better anodizing.  Also Aero uppers and lowers have always matched up perfectly as far as color, the same can't be said for PSA.  The PSA went together just as well as the Aeros always have however and it functions perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:04:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I prefer Aero, but I have my biases

Both are great products. Buy the name and artwork you prefer.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I have multiple Aero lowers, 2 complete aero builds and they are seamless. I have had zero issues with all the different upper builds I've slapped on to them either....

But free shipping is free shipping.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I prefer Aero for the better fit and finish.  I also like the upper tension screw to improve fit with the upper.

Never had any issues with installing LPK in Aeros
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:20:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I like the Aeros just because they have the captive rear detent. It’s been a while but I think their 308 lowers use a screw instead of a roll pin for the bolt catch.

That aside, I’ve found the Aero lowers to have slightly better fit/finish.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Ordered the Aeros.  Thanks for the input!
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:18:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Have both
Love both
Aero is prettier
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top