Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:04:03 AM EDT
I really want one for a SBR build, but I hate the prices. Is there one out there that isn't ridiculously priced?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
That actually looks pretty nice for a pdw stock. Any In here actually using it? I'm always curious about the lockup on them, wether or not they are tight.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
LWRCI UCIW Ultra Compact Stock Kit

The usually have holiday sales where you can get them for around $100 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's not a pdw stock
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
i've been looking, and i don't see anything cheap when it comes to PDW. if you want to shrink the buffer tube you get into proprietary parts, and that's money. Add a special BCG for some with their fancy coatings, and you're into $400.

I ran an NEA for a little bit, but it was heavy and I pretty much hated it. I'm still looking for solutions, as I have a 7" 300BO upper now and I would love to get the shortest overall gun imaginable, but I'm not willing to pay $$$ for it, not worth it for me.

I may go with a Battle Arms mini stock thingy just to throw on the buffer tube, but I'm undecided at the moment. I played with an LWRC kit and that was nice, so it's an option.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#6]
It's not out yet but Strike Industries has been showing torture tests of their new PADS stock that uses a proprietary buffer and spring that work with a mil spec carrier. They are saying it will be about $250.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's not out yet but Strike Industries has been showing torture tests of their new PADS stock that uses a proprietary buffer and spring that work with a mil spec carrier. They are saying it will be about $250.
View Quote
have a link for that? I can't seem to find anything.

I'm starting to think more and more if you want a true PDW style weapon you have to get away from the AR platform entirely. too bad the damn stamp is $200 or I would be trying other stuff and pistol guns to see what works.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm starting to think more and more if you want a true PDW style weapon you have to get away from the AR platform entirely. too bad the damn stamp is $200 or I would be trying other stuff and pistol guns to see what works.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been watching their torture tests videos on Facebook but found one they posted to YouTube.

https://youtu.be/TKG2nvn5rCo
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Primary arms has Troy PDW stocks in sake today.

http://www.primaryarms.com/SaleName+Troy-Tomahawk-Stocks?trk_msg=GBC53PE1GKI4NBJG0U6QT38D40&trk_contact=LOBH1MSIDGMAK2IH3MPJLOOCO4&trk_sid=CAQ1JNSA50443KC4V8R96VII34&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SLOT_14&utm_campaign=17_04_Ad15_Fun_at_the_Range
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top