Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2013 10:53:36 AM EDT
I'm attempting my first build and am looking for a lower receiver parts kit that doesn't include a trigger or grip.  Looking at some top google links, nobody seems to carry something like that.  I'll spring for the kits with a grip, but if I don't have to pay for one, I'd rather not.  Thanks in advance, and as the lurker/new poster, thanks for being a great community!
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#1]
WOA LPK
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I put my own lower parts kit together using colt parts, There's a complete LPK  HERE
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm attempting my first build and am looking for a lower receiver parts kit that doesn't include a trigger or grip.  Looking at some top google links, nobody seems to carry something like that.  I'll spring for the kits with a grip, but if I don't have to pay for one, I'd rather not.  Thanks in advance, and as the lurker/new poster, thanks for being a great community!
View Quote

You can get an LPK sans trigger group from Palmetto State Armory for a really good price.  I think I have only seen one or two without grips, but the prices were higher than PSA anyway, so I always get theirs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You could also try the "Gunbuilder" LPK from CMMG for $39.95

CMMG LPK
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top