Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 7:59:50 AM EDT
Hey all,

Hoping to glean some knowledge from someone with experience in the 300BLK area. I am acquiring an upper (Leonidas ISR with a 9" Noveske barrel) with a pistol length gas system. I'm building the lower myself. This will be the first pistol length gas system I've ever used. I will be shooting 200-220 grain subsonic as well as 110-120 grain supersonic: hopefully I can switch seamlessly between them without changing any gas/buffer parameters.

What is the common buffer weight (Std. carbine, H, H2, etc.) to use in a pistol length 300BLK system? Also, would a JP Silent Captured Spring system work (http://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=JPSCS-15)? I'm hoping the answer is yes, because this suppressor system is already incredibly quiet, dampening the spring sound would be really nice.

Thanks for any information!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top