Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:38:16 AM EDT
Not sure which one this is, flattop with dust cover but no forward assist or shell deflector. I've seen them here and want to buy one for a lightweight rimfire upper. Anyone know where I can buy one?
Tia Chris
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Place an ad in the WTB section of the EE
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Flat top upper with no forward assist or shell deflector?,,,
This isn't retro due to it being a flattop ,bur it sounds like a 9mm upper.
You could probably use it for a dedicated 22 build, but not a 223 as the gas tube hole
Isn't drilled or the cam pin recess isnt milled.
Ask the retro guys to be sure
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Delta3tactical

I just got one from them. On his website he had RRA but out of stock then he called me and asked if a Spikes was ok for $25 less. After a "hell yeah" it shipped right out. USPS took 2 weeks to get it to me but it arrived yesterday and is exactly what you described. It does come with the plastic shell deflector and the dust cover is cut to fit the deflector. I would recommend having this as blowbacks (like rimfires) spit lots of crap back in your face. If you dont want the deflector you can switch it out to a standard ejection port door.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top