Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 4:22:08 PM EDT
I have completed a build on an Armalite lower that I purchased a while back.  I had some leftover parts and it went together very well.  I was going to pickup a Noveske Complete upper, however the more and more I read about the Knight SR-15 upper, I think that my be the way I go.  I found a couple of companies that have them online, however the one I found with the lowest prices was a Knesek Guns.  Does anybody have any experience with them, I couldn't find anything.  Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.  Hoping to find something out as it's something to finish off a build.  

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
With the prices I've at least seen in the past you would be better off buying a complete kac rifle. With that you get a nice ambi lower with a good 2 stage trigger. Just sell the lower you have now or keep it for another project.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:02:41 AM EDT
[#2]
i agree.  you also get a sopmod stock, sling swivels, kac's vfg, rail panels, etc.

but if you post over in the industry forum, you'll probably get more response/advice

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=381
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:43:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have completed a build on an Armalite lower that I purchased a while back.  I had some leftover parts and it went together very well.  I was going to pickup a Noveske Complete upper, however the more and more I read about the Knight SR-15 upper, I think that my be the way I go.  I found a couple of companies that have them online, however the one I found with the lowest prices was a Knesek Guns.  Does anybody have any experience with them, I couldn't find anything.  Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.  Hoping to find something out as it's something to finish off a build.  

Thanks in advance

The best price is offered by Lawmen's, the store front for KAC (contact Casey Seng). They beat Knesek's price by a few $ and their shipping is cheaper, too. It comes with 3 rail covers, the rear sight, and a pretty sweet KAC Stoner rifles user manual.

I went through the same thing you did, but I sold a couple of uppers (BCM 14.5" carbine and Spike's ST-22) to get the KAC. I live out of my home state, so I cannot buy lowers right now. I don't mind not having the KAC lower, but someday I'm sure I will get one. I don't regret my purchase at all.

Gratuitious pic:

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top