Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2010 9:03:19 AM EDT
i want to start posting pictures of my build, but need help to do so. how do i post the pictures?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:09:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Open a account at photobucket.com. Upload your pictures. Once uploaded copy the Image url of the one you want to post on arfcom. Then click on the arfcom add image icon in a tread. Past url and click submit or preview to test it out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:09:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Try this LINK for info to post pics.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com, create an account, and upload pics from your computer.  Once pics are uploaded you should see links below the pics in your photo album.  You want to copy the link preceded and follwed by image tags.  Past those links in your post here and you are done.

ETA people beat me to it
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#4]
[ img ]image URL from your photohost (like photobucket) [/ img ]

take out the space before and after "img"
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Not photobucket! Wanna know why so many pictures are just broken links in old threads? It's Photobucket; they delete unused accounts pretty aggressively. Use flickr instead.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Not photobucket! Wanna know why so many pictures are just broken links in old threads? It's Photobucket; they delete unused accounts pretty aggressively. Use flickr instead.

Usually broken links are caused because their bandwidth was exceeded.  Premium member fixes that.  But there are other free options that work well.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#7]
got it figured out thanks to all who helped
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top