Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:26:40 PM EDT
And the upper was already assembled.   Now I have to buy another and ask for it unassembled.  I was looking forward to barreling one again.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL, yeah, half the fun is assembling them.  I'm still waiting on mine that I ordered last week.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:41:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Waitng for mine also. Nabbed one of the black friday specials. Picked a 16 inch 3-prong fh, slim profile barrel.  With a2 upper and m4 stock.

Also orderd a stag lower to go to my ffl. Hopefully will get the upper end of next week or after.hinking.gif  They did get swamped with orders!

How was the quality of the upper build?? Did you get chrome lined?? Is the chamber chromed?? Do they use dpms upper parts when they assemble??
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Waitng for mine also. Nabbed one of the black friday specials.

How was the quality of the upper build?? Did you get chrome lined?? Is the chamber chromed?? Do they use dpms upper parts when they assemble??

Gorgeous.  It was perfect.  No, I didn't get chrome lined, but I will on the next one, along with green furniture.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Im waiting for my 20" A3 to ship sometime next week, its not a crome lined, but it beats the long wait
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I just placed my order for a 20" A2 kit.  I went with green furniture and a chrome lined barrel but beyond that I'm keeping it nice and simple for my first build.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Sweet.  I just got my Del Ton M4 kit a few days ago.  I am very delighted.  M4 feed ramps, chrome lined, YHM agressive brake, green furniture, looks awesome.  I just picked up my Bushy stripped lower today and am looking forward to putting it all together.  I'll prob. post a thread with pics once I get around to it.      
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I should have had the upper I ordered (2 days before they annouced the BF sale hursday,  Maybe tomorrow...

This is my third upper to get through Del-Ton, I'm always happy with them.  UPS on the other hand....
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top