Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 5:54:57 PM EDT
Ordered a Doublestar lower & LPK from Title2 ($155).
Midway has ACE ARFX's on sale for $52 and I like the looks, feels good too now that I got to handle it.
Midway also has mags marke AR-Stoner for $9 and some change, the gun shop guys really like the looks of them, they also got several good reviews from users on Midway.
Picked up an unfired Bushmaster A2 Dissipator (post-ban) locally, permanent AK brake, this will be a plinker/range toy so I'm not too worried about modifying it. The lower and upper seem like a pretty close match in the fit and finish department.
The only thing left  to get is a bolt assembly and charging handle and it's Rock-n-Roll time!

ElKabong

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/6/2/1/1/webimg/8900162_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/1/6/2/1/1/webimg/8900164_o.jpg

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Get some parts and start blasting!!

Good looking start you have there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That is a nice piece of "MEAT".

I am also considering getting one of the lowers that you have, I  just like the feel of batman !
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:11:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Rock on baby bubba!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good
Where's the rear take down pin in the close up pic ?
Be careful not to lose the detent and spring.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Looks good hereBe careful not to lose the detent and spring.

Mike

The pin was just lying in there and backed out probably , I just slapped it together for a quick pic since I don't have everything to finish yet

ElKabong
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:43:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Job well done keep up the great work
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top