Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:09:13 AM EDT
This will be my first build and I am having problems finding Rock River parts that are in stock. Is it always like this?

RRA stripped lower
RRA LPK
RRA complete upper 16", flat top
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My local gun shop ordered two lowers for me in late January. I received them about five weeks later, and was told that is a normal time frame for their products. Have you tried calling them? Have you called some of the RRA sellers on the EE?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#4]
i was in eagle firearms yesterday and i know he has the lower and lpk, not sure if he has the upper you were looking for but i did see that there were a few on the wall so give em a call.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I have two stripped RRA A4 upper receivers. PM me if interested.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I have some parts on backorder right now. I am going to wait a few more days to see if they come in before I do anything else. Thanks for the help.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top