Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:27:23 PM EDT
I have ordered a Jewel trigger to install in my AR30, and have run across an article that states that the factory trigger is a remington style, "slightly modified".  As anyone installed an aftermarket trigger in one of these guns?  Trying to figure out what I will need to do to get the Jewel trigger installed.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Never found an answer to my question, other than the obvious.  I orderd a Jewel HVRS-A trigger with no bolt release and a bottom right safety.  It droped right in and functions just like you would expect a jewel too, perfect.  The bottom safetly was selected due to the factory trigger having a modified safetly lever, due to the octogonal reciever body.

Anyways hope this help anyone else attempting to go down this path.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top