Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 7:24:15 PM EDT
This is my 1st AR. So far I love it.. The scope is a NCjunk im mean Ncstar.. actually this scope rocks for 65 bucks you cant beat it, it has held zero perfectly so far.. and the vertical grip was 20. bucks total on ebay and I really like it as well.. its pretty damn sturdy. The rail that the v-grip is on is also a cheapy from ebay, I think it was 14 bucks total. The BUIS is a Arms #40 SP  which wasnt very cheap but its awesome.  
Thanks www.ADCOfirearms.com  for GREAT  customer service and low prices.  Thanks everyone on here for all the Great info..
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/Dirknar77/DirksGuns014.jpg
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
looks good
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks nice, what was your total cost?

Gene
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#3]

looks good....what kinda grips on the SW?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:41:22 AM EDT
[#4]
2 very nice looking firerms.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Gene

Grand total of $ 881.00 for the AR and everything on it.

The grips on the S&W are VZ-grips  Operator's.. I like them a lot.. they are smoother than they look in the pics on VZ's website.. perfect for CCW.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gene

Grand total of $ 881.00 for the AR and everything on it.

The grips on the S&W are VZ-grips  Operator's.. I like them a lot.. they are smoother than they look in the pics on VZ's website.. perfect for CCW.

That's a good deal. Now you can take your time and shop the EE for the really good deals on parts you wish to upgrade too.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks great man, Enjoy it, let us know how she runs
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Everything looks good to me!!

Play with the scope until you figure out what you don't/do like as far as scopes go or more importantly, what you do or don't need.  

NcStars might be cheap junk, but at least they don't cost $100 more just because they look like ACOGs...

You obviously don't make it a habit of buying junk as evidenced by your sidearms!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top