Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:58:19 PM EDT
  Okay, So I used to have a Bushmaster 20" A2 upper. Seeing how A3 is the standard now, and that Rails that allow proper use of Aimpoints and eotechs cost a damn fortune, I changed to an A3 upper with an eotech sight and a GG&G BUIS.

Then for a long time I was contemplating building a SPR/SDM rifle, and decided that before I went and blew away $1000 I should see what my current rifle could do. So I bought a Leapould Scope, and 100 rounds of Black Hills 69 Grain Sierra MatchKing......the results were spectacular!

So all along, I had a rifle that was more accurate than I am......But now I have a left over A2 reciver, and an Eotech with no home.  My tour here in Korea is almost over, I'm looking for a project to keep me busy when I can't chase tail cause they are all off at work.

ANY IDEAS?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
But now I have a left over A2 reciver, and an Eotech with no home.  My tour here in Korea is almost over, I'm looking for a project to keep me busy when I can't chase tail cause they are all off at work.

ANY IDEAS?

Sell 'em both before you do something crazy like using two small parts as a foundation for another complete rifle build.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
yes - sell me the A2
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#3]
keep building, dude.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, the big thing is that I wan't to do somthing that is not-common. Seeing how the xm177 builds are kind of rare nowdays, i was thinking of going in that direction. so here is what I am thinking.

A2 upper,
BM 11.5in bbl 5.5 car suppresor
Sampson MRFS-CX
Eotech

Opinions?
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top