Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 2:23:11 PM EDT
After attaching my 6 position Tactical Rock River buttstock, I noticed I didn't get a good feel of the factory installed pad, when pressed against my shoulder/chest.

I am looking for something slightly more conforming to attach onto the end of it.

Does anyone know (or have any experience), if the Bushmaster recoil pad fits onto the Rock River buttstock? Just wondering, because I don't think Rock River makes a recoil pad for this particular buttstock.

This is the one carried by bushmaster:

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/b...ks/2698827.asp
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I spent a lot of time looking for the same, without any luck. Ended up having to use a slip on.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
link is not working but if you have just a regular m4 6position stock then look up dennysguns in the industry forum.

he sells recoil pads for the 6pos, 2/4pos and the vltor which comform really well to the shoulder.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
link is not working but if you have just a regular m4 6position stock then look up dennysguns in the industry forum.

he sells recoil pads for the 6pos, 2/4pos and the vltor which comform really well to the shoulder.

Whoops... fixed.

thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
There are basicly 2 stock types; the 4 position CAR type and the 6 position M4 type.  There are pads available for both types from many of the AR aftermarket suppliers.  I just got an M4 type from Brownells and it fits perfectly on an RRA stock.

Now if someone would just come up with something for the standard A2 stocks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
they make something for the a2 as well. think its called kick-eez or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There are basicly 2 stock types; the 4 position CAR type and the 6 position M4 type.  There are pads available for both types from many of the AR aftermarket suppliers.  I just got an M4 type from Brownells and it fits perfectly on an RRA stock.

Now if someone would just come up with something for the standard A2 stocks.

I just received my second M4 type of recoil pad. I repeat my previous post. It DOES NOT
fit the RRA 6 position stock. It is at least 1" short. the dimensions of my RRA 6 position
stock is 5" by 1 & 5/8".
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top