Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 4:07:38 PM EDT
I am putting together a M4 type car bean and was wondering who else besides Colt ($259 for a stripped upper) makes flat top uppers with the RAS numbers.

I would like to get Bushy,but no RAS #'s.Yes,I know i don't really NEED them on the upper,but I WANT them .

A Colt upper would be cool to have,but at $259.00,it seems a little insane to me.Especially when Bushy is selling stripped flat top uppers for $150.00 I am looking for a new one since everything else will be new,except the pre-ban lower.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe that RRA makes flat top uppers with RAS numbers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
You can get a stripped CMT/Stag upper (comes with ejection port door and foward assist) with T marks for $95.  Hands down one of the best uppers out there.  Several vendors here on ARFCOM sell them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
DPMS has the RAS numbers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You can get a stripped CMT/Stag upper (comes with ejection port door and foward assist) with T marks for $95.  Hands down one of the best uppers out there.  Several vendors here on ARFCOM sell them.

BIG +1

Right now, there is no reason NOT to get a CMT/Stag receiver.  Their quality is at least equal to any out there, if not better.  Hell, they probably make them for everybody else, as it is.  For anything else, you're paying name premium and getting nothing for it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:37:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool,thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for cmt

i have a complete bushmaster rifle from the factory that has the numbers
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:23:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
+1 for cmt

i have a complete bushmaster rifle from the factory that has the numbers

Huh ? I have a M4 clone from the factory,neutered for MA ,and it is void of any RAS numbers.Is yours a LEO model or something ? I would prefer to stay with the Bushmaster theme, if it's possible to get an upper with the RAS numbers from Bushy.

I checked the website,and no pics for an upper with RAS numbers.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top