Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 12:24:33 PM EDT
A buddy of mine is looking at Bushmaster's Carbon 15 Model 4.  At first I encouraged him to build a more traditional lightweight AR with my help and tools.  After discussing it, he may want to buy the Carbon 15 Model 4 and replace the barrel and handguards with an ABS carbon fiber barrel and PRI Carbon Fiber Free Float Tube.

Are the Bushmaster CF receivers the only ones worth a damn?  I've never read anything positive about other ones.

Is there any way to order just the CF receivers from Bushmaster?  Last time I checked they were not on the website or in the catalog.

Looks like they are only sold as complete rifles.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]

For Sales, Pre-sales and Technical Questions,    please call:

Sales Department:   1-800-998-7928

Mon.    through Fri. 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
        Sat. 10:00am - 3:00 pm.

Eastern Standard Time

For    Product Availability, Order Status, Tracking Numbers 

Customer Service: 1-800-883-6229

Mon. through Fri. 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
  Email:    customerservice document.write(at) @bushmaster.com
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I talked to a Bushmaster rep a week ago, you can buy the lower for a little less than 180 dollars from Bushmaster.
Rifle or pistol version.

I would stay away from the carbon 15 uppers though for the time being.

-Steve
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top