Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 8:10:55 AM EDT
I would like to start putting together ar's
So i figured i would start by just putting an upper and lower together to get my feet wet what is the process if you ahve a complete upper and lower this is probably a dumb question but i have to start somewhere
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#1]
put them together and push two pins in. Takes less than 10 seconds.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Better yet, get yourself a complete upper but leave the lower stripped so youl'll have somewhat of a challenge. All you need with the stripped lower is the lower parts kit and a buttstock.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#3]
There is no assembly with buying an upper and lower if they are already complete.  The weapon breaks in half for routine cleaning.  If you are interested in building, I would suggest assembling a lower.  They are about as difficult as a snap together model.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I do enjoy a challenge
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Good, now go buy a lower and a lower parts kit!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top