Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 7:12:17 PM EDT
This is to all you people that stoped into the ArmaLites' store out at Camp Perry and took advantage of the AR-10 stripped lowers.

I have already seen a couple of the builds while I was out there and they look good too. The one I helped with the most even came back to show me that he put 4 in one hole right after building it.

If there is anything I might be able to help with just let me know.

Pat
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I rescued the last two big boys out of there on Fri afternoon along with a younger brother (Eagle AR-15).
All are doing fine and will be built up soon (as soon as I can get some more $ around).
I only wish the armorer would have stuck around one more day so I could have turned the 15 into a 2 stage complete lower instead of just a stripped lower.

Thanks to Armalite for taking time from their packing to talk with us and deal like they did.
The 10% off really sealed the deal for what I bought.
Visiting Armalite is one of the highlights of coming over and visiting Camp Perry.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top