Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2005 11:29:10 AM EDT
Oh sure, get a stripped lower, they are easy to build, and fun to, plus you get to learn to work on your rifles.....

So OK, I first get a Frankford Arsenal stripped lower, yup it was easy to assemble...

Then I get a Eagle Arms/Armalite lower, same with it....

Then TODAY, I went to my FFL to give him a copy of a FFL on a shotgun I sold to a guy out of state, and what do I see, BUT yet another Armalite stripped lower, and sure enough, it came home with me....

So now I have to order another LPK,and decided on a stock, DAMN, I still dont have uppers for the others yet.....

Thanks All, very much.......
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats a lot of talk, but kinda short on pictures.....  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Oh sure, get a stripped lower, they are easy to build, and fun to, plus you get to learn to work on your rifles.....

So OK, I first get a Frankford Arsenal stripped lower, yup it was easy to assemble...

Then I get a Eagle Arms/Armalite lower, same with it....

Then TODAY, I went to my FFL to give him a copy of a FFL on a shotgun I sold to a guy out of state, and what do I see, BUT yet another Armalite stripped lower, and sure enough, it came home with me....

So now I have to order another LPK,and decided on a stock, DAMN, I still dont have uppers for the others yet.....

Thanks All, very much.......

As I feel very guilty for egging you on when I knew what the results would be...

I want to make you this self-sacrificing offer -  send ME the the srtipped lower before it ends up bankrupting you. I will shoulder the burden. HURRY, send it to m y FFL before it sucks your bank account dry!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

As I feel very guilty for egging you on when I knew what the results would be...

I want to make you this self-sacrificing offer -  send ME the the srtipped lower before it ends up bankrupting you. I will shoulder the burden. HURRY, send it to m y FFL before it sucks your bank account dry!

_DR,

You are one of the last of the good guys.  Not many would make that sort of sacrifice for the good of the order...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
PICS ok heres the pics, 4 little money pits eating away at my funds....

Left to right,

Bushmaster all bushy, FrankfordArsenal with DPMS LPK and Bushy A2 stock, EA/Armalite with Bushy LPK and Bushy A2 stock, and the newbie EA/Armalite.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Now that is what I'm talking about!  Pics baby, pics.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Seems like the lowers are getting ahead of you... What kind of uppers do you plan on building?

Nice collection though.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Seems like the lowers are getting ahead of you... What kind of uppers do you plan on building?

Nice collection though.

The 3rd one form teh left, I am building now, BUT I cant say what, I want it to be a surprise, I should have all my parts here in about a week or so, everything is pad for, just waiting for everything to show up.

The FA lower, I am thinking about a Dissipater.

The bushy and other EA/Armalite, I dont know yet.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Now I don't care who you are, that's perty! And if you don't think that's perty then you can get on out of here!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd like to get an Armalite lower.  I don't really want to buy a complete rifle to get one, though.  If yours is an Armalite, good for you, I'd have bought it also.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Hahaha you have a disease!

I believe the only cure is more lowers!

Do it...Don't do it....Do it!...please don't do it

Who are you going to listen to?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#11]
You're are lucky your dealer has decent priced stripped lowers. I always have to have all of mine transfered.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Uh oh... I have a Stag lower on the way for my first build. I'd better hide my checkbook and credit cards from myself once it arrives...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#13]
where you guys getting the frankford arsenal lowers?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:34:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
where you guys getting the frankford arsenal lowers?

I stumbled on to this one..
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top