Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 3:17:26 PM EDT
Hello,
  Has anyone here dealt with AR15barrels.com? They seem to be the only one building uppers in 294 Ruger.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello,
 That should be 204 Ruger
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:06:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Check out White Oak Armament -- they're offering barrels and complete uppers...
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Well guys after reading so many good things on this and other boards I called John Holliger at White Oak Armerment.
After a good informitive talk with him, I ordered a AR15 complete upper chambered in 204 Ruger from him.
Now the fun starts trying to find once fired brass. I did see Midway is listing Winchester as a supplier for 204 Ruger brass in 100, 500 and 1000 quanities for a very good price but they also say (coming soon). So one wonders when the Winchester brass will be available to order..
Now if only Doug Giraud made a case holder for 204 Ruger to use in the Giraud Trimmer all would be great....
Thanks again for the input..
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top