Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2004 6:42:12 PM EDT
I was wondering where a good place to buy all of the parts for an ar-15 (complete upper, complete lower, and bolt assembly)  and not have my pants pulled down over the prices.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
There are  many great dealers in the EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE forum that will do you right. Look around and I'm sure you will find what you need.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
DUmpster!

Seriously tho, EE is an awesome place.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanx thats a good site.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#5]
According to the antis, if you just wait till after the ban expires, they will be all over the street.  I can't wait to go collecting like easter eggs.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
alright man will do.  wut would be a good brand to go with? Can i buy an upper from colt and a lower from bushmaster or do they have to match?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
alright man will do.  wut would be a good brand to go with? Can i buy an upper from colt and a lower from bushmaster or do they have to match?

You can mix and match, but I would forget Colt and Bushmaster.  My first choice is armalite, followed closely by Rock River Arms.  RRA is (usually) a bit less expensive and (for me) a little easier to get.

If you decide to go with RRA, for the absolute best service and prices click here:
www.adcofirearms.com

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Colors will be the main issue when you mix and match.
Bushmaster - black-purple
Colt - black-gray
RRA - very flat black
DPMS - shiny black

BTW, big thumbs up for RRA.
Supposed to be excellent lower parts kits.

Occasionally, you will see comments about function test not working when people buy cheap parts kits.
Or even comments about having to file/fit parts to get them to go in, on rare occasions.
Makes an extra $10 for a reputable name kit seem worthwhile.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanx man that site beats the heck out of where ive been lookin.  GOOD PRICES! Also wut would be a good place to buy barrels? as far as performance wuts the diff between twisted barrels, stainless, and regular barrels?

www.adcofirearms.com  

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top