Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 11:06:49 PM EDT
Incase you have not read the post in the Product Review section of another forum, SGTFREEDOM has been in a "special" transition phase and has been going through some management changes.  Unfortunately, while going through these changes a few customers placed orders and have not received their products and some dealers seem to have never received their payment.  Arrangements have been made to restart SGTFREEDOM and the first step is restitution to all debts.  I would like for everyone who placed an order and never received their product to post it here or PM myself and same goes for the dealers.  I have 2 people already so there is no need to re-contact me if you have previously done so.  We will be matching it up with our previous shipping records so please verify with check #, M.O. #, or paypal #.  Please pass the word around.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I never received my product. ebay#3603890066 and paypal #31x19332vx6119900 any help would be apreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you still going to do business ?
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#3]
SGTFREEDOM.COM will be back up and running within a few months.  The partnership broke apart and I ( the last remaining partner ) just moved from coast to coast.  I am stil in the process of setteling in but I hope to be back in a limited compacity soon.  Durring the break-up there were some orders that might not have gotten filled.  I will be spending some time filling back orders and then it is off to rebuilding.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 3:45:05 AM EDT
[#4]
See
[url]http://www.roderuscustom.tzo.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3f8e82ee03b0ffff;act=ST;f=21;t=56;st=0[/url]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top