Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2003 3:54:17 PM EDT
I am looking for a FF tube that is has a full length top center rail, two (1 on each side) short side rails and maybe a short bottom rail. I want a non railed area to put my hand.

Ideas?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be a PRI free float handguard. Take a look at www.pri-mounts.com
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Fulton armory has one you can pick which rails you want and what length, alot cheaper than the PRI
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
WH merchant...
but the only place that ever sold them was brownells and they were always out of stock so i never got to have one.
about the best damn ff tube i have ever seen as no body that has one will sell it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#4]
GG&G Tactical Free Float Forearm
http://www.gggaz.com/products/tmfff.php

It's $235, it is full free floated.  It includes a full length rail for the top/bottom and 2 half length top/bottom rails, it also includes 2 half side rails, 1 offset side rail, 4 half side grip panels & allows you to place the rails and forearm panels at all (12) clock positions to customize your accessories any way you want.  

Hope that helps
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to hijack the post, but Omega what can you tell us about the GG&G tube?

It looks like it is pretty solid, as would be expected from GG&G.  

Anybody out there have one of these or been able to check one out?
Thanks
Scott
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top