Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2003 8:44:48 AM EDT
Wondering if anyone has done one of these and how dificult it is to do.  Have put 2 kits together but will be first trigger upgrade...Any advice?  Thanks,  Tim
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Read the entire set of directions, follow them step-by-step, take your time and it should be a cake walk. If you run into problems, call JP, they will be glad to help.

Great trigger....  good luck!!

Joe
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought their trigger kit from Midway back in December and the kit came with an instructional video cd to view on your pc.  I found the video to be very helpful since I've never installed one before.  The key is to take your time (as JoePA had indicated) and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I've done two, it's quite easy.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT COME WITH THE KIT.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.jprifles.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.jprifles.com/instindex.html[/url]

On the left, under Rifle Parts, read Fire Control and Speed Hammer.

(Hey!  I did it!  Hot links!!!)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:39:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks...did the install last night...followed directions everything fit and adjusted nicely.  Can't wait to get it on the range...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:47:56 AM EDT
[#6]
1Sniperman
Did you get the hammer along with the trigger?
Reason I asked is that I did, but one of my friend didn't. We installed them the same night and he didn't like his after we dry fired each.
He ordered the hammer the next morning.

I've had mine in for 3 years now and love it.
Make sure you put a drop of lock-tite on the adjustment screws. Mine started working out.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#7]
DON'T FORGET TO LOCKTITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

TXL
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top