Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2003 5:10:58 PM EDT
I realize that this is Off Topic, but given the number of past, present, and future defenders of our country on this board, I would like to take a moment to thank you for your time and sacrifices given to preserve our freedom !!!!!!!!!

Take a moment tomorrow and reflect on the courage, conviction, faith, and just pure balls or ovaries (don't want to offend anyone) that any conflict requires of our defenders. Then go actively thank an Active Duty or Veteran !!!!!!

Thanks to you all for our freedom (and allowing me to rant :)  )

Regards,

Paul
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for the kind words.  Not many appreciate or understand, at least not as much any more, what those, who are willing to lay down their lives for what they believe in, do and give up so much.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
To my grandfather who flew B29's in WWII, to my uncle and dad who served in Vietnam, I only occasionally stop to look at all I have in life and think that without them and other people like them that none of us would be where we are today.  Thanks to all of our servicemen both past and present.  Your sacrifices allow us to live in this great nation (would be better if we could get rid of all the liberals)and enjoy the most free nation in the world.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:25:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I work at a place that helps me keep it in mind.  

You are not forgotten.

Semper Fidelis
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You are very welcome and thank you, we too appreciate the heart-felt support given.

Aim High!

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks !

Nuthing better than a good GRUNT !
GO INF !   OOOOOOT
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top