Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/23/2003 7:10:25 PM EDT
Saw someone mention there were belt fed uppers available for the AR.

I dont know why, but this just reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy interests me.

Anybody know where to get em?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search under "shrike",
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#2]
ares defense sells them they cost around $2900.the firts prototypes were similar in size to the original upper recievers but the shrike upper is rather large.colt also made a few but they didn't make it into production.i think only a couple of the colt b/f uppers exist
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah yes.  That belt fed.... Any word on it yet?  Has anyone gotten their belt fed or has checked up on it? Haven't heard much lately.....

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
They are accepting orders for the shrike now.  They want $1000 down for a deposit.

A little rich for my blood right now...But it sure looks cool!

Saw the Mpeg...Nice rate of fire, not much climb due to the extra weight up top.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are accepting orders for the shrike now.  They want $1000 down for a deposit.

Saw the Mpeg...Nice rate of fire, not much climb due to the extra weight up top.
View Quote

Ummm... you mean they're up and running now?  Last I heard, a few people here ordered some a few months ago...well, more like late last year.  I'm asking if those have been delivered yet?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Ummm... you mean they're up and running now?  Last I heard, a few people here ordered some a few months ago...well, more like late last year.  I'm asking if those have been delivered yet?
View Quote

Shrike is having problems with other vendors or something like that.  They keep pushing the delivery date back.

TS
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top