Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 9:17:15 AM EDT
Built it a couple of weeks ago.  Had to fire my original ISP.

Model 1 kit
Eagle Arms by Armalite Lower

No frills, right out of the box.  I wanted to give it a try before plunkin down big bucks on a space gun.

So far I've put some 200 rounds through it.  Works great, shoots straight.  Try to give it a good workout as soon as bulk ammo comes in.

http://users.zoominternet.net/~pcfitz/ar15c.jpg

I hope this photo part finally works.

More photos:
Close-up of lower

The other side

P.I.G.S.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=6][b]WOW[/b][/size=6]

That's a [size=5][b]big[/b][size=5] rifle.

What caliber is it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Ha! musta been a 4 bore.

should work right now.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Rifles are supposed to be big. Thats why they call them rifles.  Otherwise they'd be pistols.

Simple is good. It should be user friendly. You should be able to pick it up and use it. It shouldn't be like flying and airplane.  With all the junk I have on my M4, I can hardly fit in in my holster.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 12:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Bangz,
Halfcocked was referring to mistake I made with this original post.  I left the photo res @ 300 instead of 90.  The result was a [b]REALLY[/b] big photo.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Just built an American Spirit Arms CAR and I have to say the people there know their stuff. The AR has functioned flawlessly and is accurate as all get out. Also can't complain about their lifetime warranty and they do stand behind their work.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Ghost, post it in the forum, we really want to see it.  congrats
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 12:19:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, looks like mine! I just picked up an Eagle Arms lower and I ordered the same Model 1 Kit, plain jane for my first. Though my second lower is already on back order (a DPMS).

Nice rifle! ;)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top