Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 5:57:33 PM EDT
Lower parts kit spend the extra money.Buy a Stag or Bushy parts kit. Started my 2nd build this time I used a Stag lower and parts kit.  Went together like a charm.  Bushy lower and a Dpms parts kit. The Dmps had crappy roll pins saved 10 bucks on the Dmps kit I know why now. No more dmps parts for me.          
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Lower parts kit spend the extra money.Buy a Stag or Bushy parts kit. Started my 2nd build this time I used a Stag lower and parts kit.  Went together like a charm.  Bushy lower and a Dpms parts kit. The Dmps had crappy roll pins saved 10 bucks on the Dmps kit I know why now. No more dmps parts for me.          

+1  I got a DPMS fix-up kit cheap and the firing pin retaining pin wouldn't even fit in my Bushy bolt carrier.  I threw the rest of the DPMS junk in the trash.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I only buy DPMS lower receivers.. nothing else. Their lowers are some of the best I have used.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Just put in a bushy lpk with no hitches at all.  The trigger guard is plastic, though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Just used a RRA LPK (on RRA lower) and was surprised how well everything fell together. I have used M&A LPK (not bad) and Model 1 (never again) on other builds. Spend the extra bucks.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:52:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I have used several RRA lower parts kits. I have had no trouble with any of them
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#6]
The Stags are even better than the RRA's.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top