Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/21/2005 4:06:19 PM EDT
Need one that is stiff as hell and cheap shipping.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wolff Springs

+1

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Do I need to buy a new insert also when replacing my spring? if so which one and where from?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do I need to buy a new insert also when replacing my spring? if so which one and where from?

Many will say the insert is needed.  I run Wolff springs by themselves without issue.  In fact, I really couldn't get an insert to fit and stay in the Wolff spring, so I said F it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many will say the insert is needed.  I run Wolff springs by themselves without issue.  In fact, I really couldn't get an insert to fit and stay in the Wolff spring, so I said F it.

Will the insert that is already on the spring I have work with the new wolf spring?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will the insert that is already on the spring I have work with the new wolf spring?

Absolutely
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IMHO, it is not needed, but if you feel the need, go right ahead.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wolff Springs

+1

+1  Wolff Springs are great.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll add another vote for Wolff Extra Power extractor springs!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top